Toong Mao Resorts and Hotels Group
About Toong Mao Group
Toong Mao Resorts and Hotels Group were founded in 1997, dedicated to providing “feel-good” services. The Group manages a chain of high-quality hotels, targeting on domestic tourism. With reputable brand images, the five major hotels map out the footprints of the Group through its locations in the mountain, coast and metropolis featuring the local gourmet, culture and hot springs.
Tradition of Hospitality
Feel-good, tea, fun and chitchat-- these are the elements of Toong Mao's hospitality. You will see a tea table the moment you walk into one of the Toong Mao hotels, and there is always someone serving you a cup of hot tea. We believe a cup of hot tea eases travelers’ fatigue and the process of chitchat brings Toong Mao the most precise information on what our guests need and expect. Our attentive gestures pull our guests closer to us and start our relationships on good terms.
Quality: Safe, hygienic and comfortable environment for food and lodging.
Service: Feel-good services.
Fun: Interesting and relaxing leisure and travel environment.
Team: Cross-departmental cooperation
Employees: Sustainable partnership.
Hotel Management Division
Since its founding in 1997, General Manager, Mr. Shi Jui-Feng led the Group to establish the professional teams for management, corporate service and project planning and execution. The Hotel Management Division supervises on-site operations and coordinates the overall operations of the hotel chain. The Division consolidates the resources of the hotels to achieve optimum performance in several aspects, including human resources, marketing and planning, engineering and procurement, administrative and general affairs, and financial management. Through development and management of the various distribution channels, the Hotel Management Division builds sustainable partnerships with the alliances. In addition, the standard modular concept and practice ensures successful experiences are replicated and implemented for consistent quality services.
At the current stage, the Toong Mao Resorts and Hotels Group have developed a service system under the Toong Mao brands. The highly reputable Toong Mao brands target services of vacation resorts, and the three services offices, servicing northern, central and southern Taiwan work to bring group tourists for weekdays and off-season periods to balance the seasonal fluctuation and ensure high occupancy rate for the chain hotels. Currently the Group manages fives hotels in Taiwan, including Kenting Toong Mao Kao-Shan-Ching Hotel in Pingtung, Toong Mao Evergreen Hotel in Kaohsiung, Guanziling Toong Mao Resort and Hotels in Tainan, and Toong Mao Resorts and Hotels in Taichung and Taipei.
Toong Mao Resorts and Hotels Group takes one solid step at a time, marching towards sustainable growth and development. We build a corporate image of professional and high-quality services and stay close to the market movements. That is why our chain of brands have received good reputation and good responses from the customers and become well-known brands trusted by our customers. This is a presentation of our effective and efficient resource sharing mechanism and joint marketing. We actively develop cross-disciplinary talents and deploy them to the best positions with the ultimate goal of best “implementation” and “execution" of hotel services and hospitality. We strive to bring customers “high efficiency" services at “low cost”. The Hotel Management Division is in charge of the following operations.
1. Supervise on-site operations and management. 2. Implement the modular concept and practice, 3. Supervise field operations, 4. Coordinate hotel chain resource sharing mechanism, 5. Conduct joint marketing and distribution channel development and 6. Conduct financial planning, control and supervision.
Management Consultation Division
Since its founding, Toong Mao Resorts and Hotels Group have accumulated substantial expertise and resources. As the tourism flourished in the recent years, the Group saw the need to service the industry and share the experiences accumulated from field practice over the years. Therefore, aside from the Hotel Management and Investment Development Divisions, the Group set up the Management Consultation Division. This division provides professional hotel management consultation services, including business diagnostic and assistance services, as well as marketing, human resources, procurement construction project planning services. The following is a summary of the services.
Summary of Services
- I. Business Diagnosis and Assistance (Operations management consulting and evaluation)
1. Overall operational management consulting and recommendation (including STP and similar market diagnostics)
2. Human resource planning consulting and recommendation
3. Overall construction design and planning consultation and recommendation (including movement line planning)
4. Interior layout, design and business equipment consulting and recommendation
5. Marketing campaign planning, consulting and recommendation
- II. Marketing Planning
1. Product survey and feasibility study
2. Product positioning, diagnosis and planning
3. Strategic marketing campaign planning
(Preparatory period, opening rally [planning and execution] and operation)
4. Project-based marketing campaign planning
5. Joint marketing project execution
- III. Human Resources
1. Human resource management consulting and recommendation
2. Employee education and training program planning, initiation and execution
3. Government grants consultation and execution
- IV. Engineering Procurement
1. Information and consultation for common procurement of supplies
2. Construction and design of electrical and mechanical equipment consultation and recommendation
3. Interior layout and design consultation and recommendation
4. Consultation and recommendation for business equipment design